St. Luke’s Heart Institute in Global City is now accepting applicants for its fully accredited Cardiology Fellowship Training Program
St. Luke’s Heart Institute in Global City is now accepting applicants for its fully accredited Cardiology Fellowship Training Program.
The Institute offers:
- Extensive and intensive exposure to cardiovascular cases
- Growing outpatient and inpatient social service population
- Dedicated and dynamic training staff
- Cutting edge CV imaging procedures (3D-echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT, MRI and PET)
- Innovative and state-of-the-art approaches to cardiovascular disease management (TAVR, EVAR, ECMO, ESMR, RF AF Ablation with 3D Mapping, AF cryoablation, Mitral clip and LVAD)
- Access to international and local journals thru JACC, OVID, UpToDate for study and search
The Institute posted a 100% passing rate in the Philippine College of Cardiology Specialty Board Examination in Adult Cardiology.
Applicants may inquire at the Heart Institute Office at 15th floor, St. Luke’s Medical Center – Global City. You may also reach us through 09985822181 or (02)-789-7700 ext. 7542.